Each Anthropology semester at University of Delhi would consist of four papers. Semesters I and II (Part-I) would have core Papers to be studied by all students of the M.Sc.
Anthropology programme. Semesters III and IV (Part II) would comprise Optional Papers from which each student to opt for three elective papers from either stream (A or B). He/She is also free to opt for only one elective paper from the list of common elective papers. In this case the other two elective papers have to be from one of the two streams (A or B) he /she has chosen.
- Fundamentals of Physical Anthropology
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Somatometry, Somatoscopy
- Reading of Ethnography
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.