European and Transnational Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law (LIPIT) from University of Göttingen is a postgraduate program directed at providing the in-depth understanding of legal issues arising from the creation and use of literary or artistic works, mechanical or scientific inventions, digital information, and other intangible assets.
Students at European and Transnational Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law (LIPIT) from University of Göttingen will:
- expand their expertise in the IP and IT law by focusing on issues and aspects that are usually not included in a regular legal studies curriculum, for example the cross-border enforcement of rights stemming from the IP and IT law.
- enhance their understanding of legal regulation, policies, and mechanisms of protection in the fields of intellectual property and information technology.
- better understand different angles and perspectives of the topics they study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Telecommunication law,
- Competition law
- Law of search engines;
- Business Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Patent & Intellectual Property Law Business Law View 12 other Masters in European Law in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of professional experience
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
early applicants 7,200 euros
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.