The Performance Practice or Composition programme from London Performing Academy of Music aims to prepare a new generation of musicians that will shape the future of the Classical Music industry and push it into the XXI Century.
All students at LPMAM benefit enormously from our tutorial system whereby students receive personalised educational and career advice to enable individual students to make informed choices regarding their future.
Students enrolled on the PgDip may transfer to MMDip after one year for an additional year of study, provided the necessary criteria have been met.
In response to great demand from international students to start our innovative courses during the current worldwide lockdown, LPMAM is now launching their first integrated Online Music Diplomas and Certified Courses.
The LPMAM Platform offers:
- the highest sound quality in order to offer an almost in-person acoustic experience so important to Classical music lessons
- the platform is easy to use, without the need to download software or apps, from any laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone
- possibility to personalise language and time-zone in order to plan your lessons from anywhere in the world
Your Future, Your Career
The LPMAM Music Courses offer the chance to develop an eclectic music career with the choice of studying and performing in the vibrant heart of London or Online from anywhere around the world.
LPMAM focuses on excellence in musical performance with creativity and modernity. This is given by a roster of innovative courses focused on the practical figure of the performer in the current music industry, from introductory courses to Music Law, Music Business, Music Publishing and Production, Music Education, to more specific courses like Music Journalism, Music Broadcasting and Artist Management.
You can develop your existing musical interests and experiment with new ones through an extensive range of performance opportunities and course modules in cultural studies, composition, performance and applied music studies.
- Concerto or equivalent
- FinalRecital or equivalent
- Formative Assessment as required and Reported on by Heads of Department
- 1:1 lessons for Individual instrument
- Collective classes and ensembles for Supportive studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should complete their online application first.
- In the online application, candidates should include a digital portfolio with the audition programme as prescribed here below.
- After the digital portfolios have been assessed, candidates will be informed whether the department has selected them for an online interview (both for On-Campus and Online courses).
- All the portfolios submitted should indicate the applicant’s name and ID number if any, the program applied to and the contents of the file.
- For online courses only, portfolio needs to be submitted 2 weeks before the beginning of the term.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year
Online (fees x 11 weeks):
- Credited Course Tuition: £2,500
- Non-Credited Course Tuition: £2,200
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.