Moving beyond the Undergraduate scheme of work, LPMAM offers a varied and high-profile range of development opportunities for Postgraduate students. LPMAM particularly focus on elective professional development courses enabling our students to achieve an extremely high level in their career.
Students in this Performance or Opera program from London Performing Academy of Music are expected to lead their own learning and be selfmotivated as they develop throughout the course. Certain Principal Study Requirements have been set by each department to ensure students on the Masters Courses are the best of the best.
As the courses develop, a student’s professional development is carried forward and built upon.
This continues throughout all project-based work for both the postgraduate and research advanced students. Students will be encouraged to make the most of the opportunities afforded to them, in an atmosphere of support from our expert staff, exposure to visiting specialists, and learning alongside and in collaboration with your peers.
In response to great demand from international students to start our innovative courses during the current worldwide lockdown, LPMAM is now launching their first integrated Online Music Diplomas and Certified Courses.
The LPMAM Platform offers:
- the highest sound quality in order to offer an almost in-person acoustic experience so important to Classical music lessons
- the platform is easy to use, without the need to download software or apps, from any laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone
- possibility to personalise language and time-zone in order to plan your lessons from anywhere in the world
Your Future, Your Career
The LPMAM Music Courses offer the chance to develop an eclectic music career with the choice of studying and performing in the vibrant heart of London or Online from anywhere around the world.
LPMAM focuses on excellence in musical performance with creativity and modernity. This is given by a roster of innovative courses focused on the practical figure of the performer in the current music industry, from introductory courses to Music Law, Music Business, Music Publishing and Production, Music Education, to more specific courses like Music Journalism, Music Broadcasting and Artist Management.
You can develop your existing musical interests and experiment with new ones through an extensive range of performance opportunities and course modules in cultural studies, composition, performance and applied music studies.
- Concerto or equivalent
- FinalRecital or equivalent
- Formative Assessment as required and Reported on by Heads of Department
- 1:1 lessons for Individual instrument
- Collective classes and ensembles for Supportive studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In the online application, candidates should include a digital portfolio with the audition programme as prescribed here below.
- After the digital portfolios have been assessed, candidates will be informed whether the department has selected them for an online interview (both for On-Campus and Online courses).
- All the portfolios submitted should indicate the applicant’s name and ID number if any, the program applied to and the contents of the file.
- For online courses only, portfolio needs to be submitted 2 weeks before the beginning of the term.
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year
Online (fees x 11 weeks):
- Non-Credited Course Tuition: £2,500
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.