Through this fully online, and flexible course, you will develop an informed and contemporary understanding of the brain to maximise learning and wellness in brain-friendly ways.
Throughout your studies in the Master of Educational Neuroscience from CQUniversity Australia , you will learn about neuroplasticity and how information flows in the brain to activate or weaken neural networks that enable learning and form memories. From this, your developing understanding of the brain will allow you to find opportunities to create brain-friendly ways to maximise student and client learning and wellbeing. Ultimately, you will be able to draw upon contemporary and emerging theory and practice from Educational Neuroscience to enhance professional practice in your profession.
Graduates of the Master of Educational Neuroscience have highly specialised knowledge and skills in educational neuroscience that they can apply in their professional practice. Graduates have an understanding of contemporary research and practice that they may use to maximise learning and wellness for the learners with whom they work, as well as for themselves and colleagues. In some instances, graduates wish to use the Master of Educational Neuroscience as evidence for continuing professional development requirements and/or advancement in their field. Graduates may also seek employment in a related work area where their educational expertise may be used more fully to meet career aspirations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Educational Neuroscience is comprised of seven units and as a flexible online course, these units are broken down into smaller modules that you can complete.
- The first six units are designed to each require a time commitment of 150 hours, and your final unit, the Capstone Project, has a time commitment of 300 hours. In total, the seven units equate to a total of 1200 hours of study which is approximately 12 months of full-time study when compared to a typical university term structure of two terms of full-time study. However, you will have up to three years from enrolment to complete the course at your own pace.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Neuroscience View 115 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must hold one of the following:
- A completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent Bachelor degree or higher equivalent qualification with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the facilitation of learning of others; OR
- A CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Educational Neuroscience; OR
- Current Teacher Registration with an Australian State or Territory teacher registration authority (or equivalent).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.