The architecture programme educates leading practitioners of the discipline. AHO is internationally respected and a preferred partner among the world’s leading universities.
AHO emphasises the relationship between thinking and building in the context of research and design. Students can choose among a wide variety of available studio courses in order to pursue their individual interests and tailor their professional and academic competence.
AHO offers a broad spectrum of approaches to architectural design.
The Master in Architecture at The Oslo School of Architecture and Design is organized around specific areas of focus that define individual viewpoints, whether through the particulars of:
- architectonic realization
- urban complexity
- spatial development
- theory’s critical challenge
- the implicit value of the existing built environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of gravity
- In balance: carbon-neutral and climate-responsive architecture at Svalbard
- Acdl: place
- Coexistence: an animal sanctuary
- In transit - urban integration
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript of records from previous relevant education, in English or Norwegian (certified translator)
- Course description of all required courses
- Letter of motivation
- Digital portfolio
- Credit conversion guide
- Documentation of satisfactory knowledge of English
- Application form
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.