Students with a background in civil, construction, transport, and systems engineering will especially benefit from this program as it prepares them for further career development in the structural engineering industry.
Upon completion of this Civil Engineering - Structural program from Engineering Institute of Technology , you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in civil and structural engineering.
The society in which we live today is fundamentally dependent on the structures that structural engineers design and deliver.
This graduate certificate addresses a very fundamental requirement in our society, the ability to provide structural engineering services which deliver safe and reliable structures. You will be able to identify, critically analyse and creatively solve intellectually complex, specialized professional engineering problems relevant to civil and structural engineering.
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Town planning
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). This Graduate Certificate is a formally recognized qualification under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Structural Design Part – Advanced Topics on Reinforced Concrete Design
- Project, Design and Construction Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You must submit your application at least one week prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 102 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice, with the completion of the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or recognized relevant work experience.
- Those without a recognized Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline of engineering or science are required to demonstrate their prior learning and experience is equivalent to this qualification (exact positions and roles that will be considered relevant are to be decided by each specialization and will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the EIT Admissions Committee).
All applicants must have evidence of engineering exposure in their degree and/or work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2811 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2811 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
This course is supported by the Australian Government via a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
This course is supported by the Australian Government via a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP). Enrolling in a CSP means the Australian Government pays for part of your course. To be eligible for a CSP, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen, who will live and study in Australia for some of the course; or
- A New Zealand citizen, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course; or
- A permanent visa holder, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.