- Be supported by the programme director in developing your own business plan in place of a dissertation, fostering practical and applied business skills, ensuring you stand out in a competitive graduate marketplace
- This International Business programme at The University of Exeter is a flexible programme designed for ambitious students who want to launch a global career, with optional modules to tailor the programme to your interests
- Attend specialist workshops taught by leading international academics on issues relevant to international business, globalisation and sustainability
- Explore international business from a range of disciplines and stakeholder perspectives from Marketing and Economics, to Accounting and Finance
This flexible and innovative programme has been designed for ambitious students who want to launch a career across international cultures and be able to apply a global context to a variety of businesses, wherever in the world they choose to work.
As part of your learning experience you will attend specialist practical workshops equipping you with the knowledge and skills to tackle real world problems.
Graduates can look to work in a diverse range of roles including:
- International Business Director
- Marketing and Strategy Consultancy
- Procurement and Purchasing Manager
- Business and Commercial Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in International Business
- International Business Plan
- Principles of International Business
- People Management
- Accounting for International Managers
- International Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to enable time for your application to be considered,
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 745 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:1 Honours degree.
- Applications should include a personal statement clearly indicating the applicant’s motivation for studying this programme, and long-term career goals within the international film business market.
- Applications from industry professionals, or applicants with relevant work experience seeking academic qualification or the opportunity to enhance skills or knowledge in this field will also be considered. Any relevant work experience should be highlighted in the application.
International22800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.