- Particular focus on the leadership of learning and the assorted technologies and techniques that seek to change and enhance learning outcomes and processes
- Our Education Studies module will provide you with a thorough grounding in education research, theory and practice
- Our cultural programme gives you opportunities to network and learn new skills by attending workshops with performing arts companies as well as craft-focused arts workshops and even a pop-up choir!
- Suitable for students from a range of subject, professional and career backgrounds including teachers, lecturers, administrators, education advisors, or other related professions.
The flexibility of this Education Leadership and Management programme from The University of Exeter means it is ideal for students from a range of subject, professional and career backgrounds including teachers, lecturers, administrators, education advisors, or other related professions.
Students considering an academic career and progression to PhD are advised to undertake the MSc Educational Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Studies
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Education Policy
- Preparing for Educational Research and Dissertation
- Special Educational Needs, Inclusion, Disability: Critical Perspectives
- Technology and Education Futures
- Creativity in Education: Valuing, Facilitating and Assessing It
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 79 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Exeter and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For admission to the programme we would normally expect that you hold a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area such as social sciences, humanities, education and leadership/management. While we normally only accept applicants who meet this criteria, if you have a high 2:2 or equivalent, are coming from a different academic background which is equivalent to degree level, or have relevant work experience, we would welcome your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.