Exercise and Sport Studies at Nanyang Technological University is structured to provide a balanced coverage of pedagogy, psychosocial, management and scientific aspects of human movement. It aims to enable professionals to upgrade their qualifications either for career advancement in schools or to qualify them to work in other sport science and management positions.
The programme aims to provide you with:
- A greater knowledge base in human movement studies
- A career path for the study of exercise science and sport studies
- Leadership skills for use in the sport and fitness area
- Research perspectives on the field of human movement studies
- An ability to undertake research in your working environment
- The skills of a reflective practitioner
- A conceptual grasp of issues affecting the future of sport and physical education in Singapore
- Adapted Physical Activity and Sports
- Applied Sport Psychology - Interventions and Evaluation
- Biomechanics of Sport and Exercise
- Effective Coaching: From Theory to Practice
- Exercise Physiology
- Managing Sport Organisations in Singapore
- Mentoring for Physical Educators and Sports Practitioners
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree, preferably with strong honours, in exercise and sport studies or a related field; or
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, not in exercise and sport studies, with a diploma (credit) or postgraduate diploma in exercise and sport studies (credit) or its equivalent; and
- Professional experience that commensurate with the programme’s content and outcomes.
International1036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1036 USD per year during 12 months.
National876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 876 USD per year during 12 months.
- Singapore Citizen: $1,248.69
- International Student OR Nonsubsidised: $1,475.53
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.