Mechanical Engineering has been an important discipline in every industry. With the advent of the computer and information technology, mechanical engineering is now playing an even more important role in the development of many new areas, such as life science and micro/ nano technologies. The breakthrough in these new technologies is often seen to rely on the support of mechanical engineering. Thus, there is an increasing demand for R&D engineers and managers who have strong background in mechanical engineering.
Mechanical Engineering at Nanyang Technological University
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials
- Advanced Thermal Engineering
- Engineering Measurements
- Computational Methods in Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Advanced Materials Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or a related discipline with mathematical and production training, or
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or a related discipline with mathematical training and 2 years relevant industry experience
International31615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31615 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National25292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25292 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Singapore citizens: S$36,000 and international: S$45,000
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.