The Industrial Ecology programme at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is open to both international and Norwegian students.
- A master’s degree in industrial ecology prepares you to help solve the environmental challenges lying ahead.
- It also opens many possible career paths to support municipal and urban planning, technology development in industry, and environmental policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Material Flow Analysis
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Environmental Management and Corporate Governance
- The politics of the Environment, Energy and Resource Management
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Understanding and Quantifying Environmental Impacts on Ecosystems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Ecology View 7 other Masters in Ecology in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.