The International Business Management with Project Management degree at London Metropolitan University focuses on providing knowledge for practical use, allowing you to develop business management skills that will enhance your career. Guided by our staff, you'll learn the theory and practice of business management.
The key aim of the course is to develop the decision making and interpersonal skills that are essential for a successful career in business and management. As part of the degree, you'll have access to an individual leadership assessment and feedback software. This software will help identify your strengths and provide you with an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
After the course
On graduation you’ll be able to make a significant contribution within any business environment, at an individual level and as a member of a team. This would typically be in the managerial pursuits that may include strategic planning, project management, quality, risk and other related business areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- International Project Management Practice
- Operations and Technology Management
- Strategic Programme, Portfolio and Project Management
- Business Consultancy Project-portfolio assessment
- Professional Development and Work Placement
- Data Warehousing and Big Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
We recommend that you submit your application to us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 605 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will be required to have:
- a minimum of a lower second class (2.2) honours degree from a UK or recognised international university or another equivalent international qualification or an acceptable professional qualification equivalent such as the CMI, CIM, CIMA, at level 6 or above
Following the review of applications candidates may be required to attend a selection interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16874 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16874 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK: £1,215 per 20 credits
- Int: £1,875 per 20 credits
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.