The Engineering Management MBA programme offered at Aberystwyth University focuses on developing and enhancing your current academic and managerial skills. An important objective is to provide leading edge analytical training in the latest strategic managerial and organisational developments in both the public and private sectors. You will collect and analyse relevant information across a range of areas pertaining to given scenarios and situations, synthesise the information into a form appropriate for evaluation of alternative solutions and subsequent decision making, and engage with people from different cultural backgrounds in order to raise the level of organisational awareness and thinking.
The Professional Masters' programmes are designed for Professional level managers and leaders with some previous business experience or experienced managers and business leaders aspiring to become managers in business and industry.
- Corporate Governance And Sustainability
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- International Strategy And Operations
- Managerial Reports
- People And Organizations
- Project Management Tools And Techniques
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) General Engineering & Technology View 888 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- A good Honours Degree (or its equivalent) plus satisfactory references from your University. Although not always necessary, previous work experience in a relevant subject is preferable.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.