The area of professional practice for Masters of Science after this educational program is the modern high-tech enterprises using the modern chemistry advances for environmental protection (in petrochemistry, metallurgy and pharmaceutics). The Chemistry programme is offered by South Ural State University .
The Chemistry - Chemistry for Environmental Engineering program at South Ural State University includes the courses that make it possible to learn:
- existing high-tech methods of environmental protection, energy- and resources-saving technology, based on the modern chemistry advances: the use of nanostructured (photo)catalysts for destruction of organic pollutants that are resistant to oxidation, the electrochemical methods of emission and decomposition of pollutants, the modern photovoltaic systems for solar energy conversion;
- methods of production and investigation of ultradispersed and nanostructured materials for environmental protection;
- methods of evaluating environmental conditions, of analysis for the most dangerous toxicants, of physicochemical environmental study, and of planning engineering activities to decrease environmental pollution;
- new progress in synthetic chemistry, development of green chemistry as a new research area.
During the studies the scientific research work is mandatory for master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The fields of research:
- Synthesis and application of heterogeneous (photo)catalysts for environment protection processes.
- Study of environmental pollutants with the view of their recycling and deactivation.
- Modern photovoltaic materials for energy-saving technology.
- New microporous materials for electrochemical decomposition of pollutants in water.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 44 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport + certified translation
- Certificates/diplomas of your completed degree and transcripts/diploma supplements + certified translations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2481 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2481 USD per year during 24 months.
National2481 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2481 USD per year during 24 months.
- 172,700 rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.