Our graduates are in demand everywhere where knowledge of mathematics, the ability to build and use mathematical models, as well as the creation and application of computer technology, information processing and control systems is required. he Mathematics - Partial Differential Equations programme is offered by the South Ural State University .
Graduates of the Department of Equations of Mathematical Physics are prepared for work in:
- state and corporate governance bodies
- insurance companies
- expert and analytical institutes and centers
- specialized research institutes, universities, industrial enterprises
- trade organizations and small businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
During their master's program, students will be engaged in:
- research activities using mathematical methods and computer technologies
- mathematical modelling
- organizational and management activities
- teaching activities
- various conferences and symposiums
- developing innovative methods for solving problems in engineering, economics and natural sciences
- creating databases
- studying foreign languages
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Natural Sciences View 8 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport + certified translation
- Certificates/diplomas of your completed degree and transcripts/diploma supplements + certified translations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2368 USD per year during 24 months.
National2368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2368 USD per year during 24 months.
- 164,800 rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.