International relations have come into existence ever since Antiquity, when people first organised themselves in city-states.
In recent times, when information has become easily transmissible, enabled organisations and businesses to grow and spread and become multinational and some have come to generate revenue that exceeds the GDP of many nations, permitting these organisations to employ extraordinary influence over international politics.
The technological revolution and the rise of social media have further linked global audiences in ways that were next to impossible prior. Information is now available a fingertip away, nearly in real-time. Governments and businesses alike are now pursuing professional individuals, skilled in international relations and diplomacy, who can facilitate them measuring up to the needs and challenges of this shift towards globalisation.
The overall aims of the Online International Relations and Diplomacy at Robert Kennedy College are to:
- further develop relevant business, international relations, diplomacy and organisation knowledge, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
- develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand and, where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices (with a particular focus on digital marketing, international relations and diplomacy);
- develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability;
- develop understanding of an organisation’s strategic focus and environment, and the impact of the inter-relationship between the organisation’s resources and clients in the evolving global business environment;
- develop commitment to continuous personal and professional development, independence and reflective learning;
- develop particular expertise and understanding in the fields of international relations, diplomacy, global governance, business and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Essentials of Risk Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Sustainable Finance
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
• An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
• At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
• English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
• A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
• Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
APL will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.