This MBA gives you a great overview of the business world and enhances your knowledge and skills further. It provides much deeper understanding of the business environment and helps you to become able managers.
This global gold standard management qualification provides a rigorous and challenging postgraduate business and management experience in which students develop alongside other experienced managers and business professionals to facilitate their becoming more effective managers or professionals.
The overall aims of the Online Executive Master of Business Administration at Robert Kennedy College are to:
- further develop relevant business, management, leadership and organisation knowledge, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
- develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand and, where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices;
- develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability;
- develop understanding of an organisation’s strategic focus and environment, and the impact of the inter-relationship between the organisation’s resources and clients in the evolving global business environment;
- develop commitment to continuous personal and professional development, independence and reflective learning;
- develop particular expertise and understanding in the fields of leadership, business and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Essentials of Risk Management
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Leadership
- Sustainable Finance
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 62 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
• An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
• At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
• English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
• A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
• Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.