This is one of four such centres established at UK universities that jointly form a national network to demonstrate and exchange best practice in teaching and research for the sustainable built environment.
- Construction Project Management with Industry placement (2 years) at Heriot-Watt University is one of the longest-running courses of its kind in the UK, equipping graduates with the theoretical knowledge and practical and technical skills to manage people and projects within the construction industry.
- To enhance your career prospects and international experience, we are now offering our established and standard one year Construction Project Management Masters over two years through offering a ‘with Industry Placement’ alternative.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students study 7 mandatory courses and choose 1 optional course from a choice of electives. Semester 1 and Semester 2 of year 1 are the same as the standard one year Construction Project Management degree.
- Students take part in a placement and complete a dissertation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official deadline for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 10 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a cognate or semi-cognate subject area
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a non-cognate subject area but demonstrates an interest in the discipline (supported by a personal statement, detail of work experience)
- Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered
International15712 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15712 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7552 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7552 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.