By attending this Management course from Kimep University, you will acquire key skills in order to advance in your professional careers as a successful manager and intellectual.
The overarching goals of the Master of Management program are:
- to promote excellence in the study and practice of Management through the building and strengthening of the analytical, problem-solving, and leadership capacities of its graduates;
- to provide advance knowledge in the field of management, decision making and human resource management;
- to train leaders who can effectively manage and successfully transform organizations in Kazakhstan and internationally; and
- to prepare high-quality decision-makers and business leaders capable of solving contemporary business problems in a dynamic and competitive global marketplace, in an ethically and socially-responsible manner.
The unique characteristics of the program include:
- Comprehensive curriculum consisting of master-level courses in all facets of management
- Opportunity to customize the program by selecting elective courses to fit specific career goals
- Global connections, international faculty and students body
- Courses are taught at evening time that provide opportunities to continue your work full-time while studying
- Industry exposure and practical experience through supervised company internship
- Development of research and analytical skills in the process of writing their Master Thesis project;
- Development of skills and ability to write academic journal and conference papers and professional reports
- Opportunities to receive financial aid and scholarships
- To complete the program in 12 months
- Transfer/waive some courses passed on undergraduate programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communications
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Human Recourse Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 7 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Kazakhstan
- Completed higher education
- Complex Test (CT)
- Entrance examinations by specializations
- KIMEP University accepts international certificates of GMAT and GRE tests for the appropriate graduate programs, which are considered on an individual basis by departments.
International230 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National230 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per credit during 12 months.
115630 KZT / credit
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.