The Supply Chain Operations Management program from Jönköping University provides competencies in supply chain operations management by integrating supply chain management, operations management, industrial engineering and work organization.
The interdisciplinary approach of this program offers unique opportunities to learn, practice, and gain appropriate knowledge and skills to manage integrated systems in directing, designing and developing sustainable operations for network-based delivery of products and services. In relation to this, emphasis is put on integrating aspects of sustainability, and digitalization and connectivity, into every course.
Throughout the education, extensive experience is gained in problem-based learning where real-life issues are incorporated, while practicing constant application of communication and presentation skills in various decision-making constellations.
Graduates will be highly skilled engineers with extensive knowledge on supply chains and operations of the future markets, with the ability to maneuver within a sustainable, complex, digitalized, global system as operations managers, industrial engineers, or supply chain managers. Further, graduates will be equipped with academic know-how in conducting research, managing projects, and collaborating effectively in interdisciplinary settings. This shall create suitability to be employed by research institutes, universities and within research and development functions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Research Methods in Supply Chain Operations Management
- Operations Strategy and Innovation
- Designing Supply Chain Operations
- Leading Sustainable Operations
- Developing Sustainable Supply Chain Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and management, computer engineering, civil engineering or equivalent.
- The bachelor’s degree should comprise a minimum of 15 credits in mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14797 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14797 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fee: 150000 SEK/ year
- Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Living costs for Jönköping
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.