You could be working in a public health-related role already or are ambitious to enter the field. In either case you’ll find a wealth of valuable content here, taught by expert tutors and researchers.
The Public Health course at Anglia Ruskin University takes a modern approach to public health, by directly addressing the social, economic, political and other factors that influence population health and well-being.
The taught aspects explore the field both globally and locally and are applicable to any country or health system. You’ll learn how to apply advanced theory and techniques to practical scenarios.
Whether you want to work in local public services or for a global non-governmental organisation, we'll provide you with valuable knowledge and skills.
In fact this is ideal academic and career development for anyone in any capacity where public health and well-being is a consideration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Addictions and Communicable Disease Management
- Essential Issues in Public Health Policy
- Epidemiological Research Methods
- Strategic Management and Commissioning
- Major Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 759 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Candidates should normally have a good first degree or equivalent and be working, or hope to work, within any area of the public health arena. They do not necessarily need a professional qualification for access to the course, but do need to demonstrate a strong interest in public health and local health improvement. Candidates with a third class honours, or ordinary (pass) degree plus a minimum of one year of relevant post-graduate work experience, will be considered on an individual basis.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU students, (per year, part-time): £4,450
- International students, (per year, part-time): £7,050
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.