Technical competence alone is not enough for the success of engineering companies - wider professional skills are needed at the top. No matter what your area of technical expertise, if you want to push forwards in your engineering career towards a managerial role this course is for you.
We’ll develop your practical skills and intellectual understanding in essential areas such as people management, finance control, operations management and basic contract law - all geared towards the global industrial market.
The Engineering Management programme at Anglia Ruskin University is designed for engineers from a wide range of technical fields, so whether you’re a civil engineer, a mechanical engineer or an engineer working in another capacity, you can benefit from the leadership and management techniques covered.
If you want to move into engineering management, or if you’ve recently moved into a management role and want to continue your professional development, our course is for you. You’re also in the perfect position to continue your academic career and move up to our Built Environment PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Theory
- Project Management Systems
- Engineering Management Systems
- Engineering Quality Management
- Research Design and Methods
- Economic, Legal and Political Framework
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- A first degree, with honours, in a related subject and at a minimum final classification of lower second (2:2) or equivalent.
- Those who do not possess an honours degree, but have a degree or degree equivalent qualification and/or appropriate work experience at a suitable level within an organisation for an appropriate length of time, will be considered; applicants may be interviewed. Qualifications from an approved professional body will also be taken into account.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK students part-time, per year: £3,067
International students part-time, per year: £4,833
Living costs for Chelmsford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.