The Post-Graduate Certificate in Wildlife Management from Warnborough College is conducted entirely online. Upon enrolment, studies may commence within a few days. You will receive an email with an access code for our online learning system.
You may be required to do an orientation course in academic writing beforehand.
What Support Will I Get?
You will get unlimited email support throughout the program, on every module/course. In some instances, telephone support can also be arranged.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wildlife Conservation
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Marine Studies
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start Date: 1st of any month
- 32 ECTS credits / 16 US credits for Graduate Certificates
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Animal Sciences View 18 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A brief autobiography.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language. If English is not your first language, please provide proof of English language proficiency (eg. TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.5).
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics. Send the form template to your referees.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application). Alternatively, upload a clear JPG photograph into the application form or email it in. The photo will be used for your ID card so it needs to be sharp and professional-looking.
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
International100 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100 EUR per credit during 6 months.
EU/EEA100 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 100 EUR per credit during 6 months.
- €100* per ECTS credit / €200* per US credit
- *Fees refer to tuition only. It does not include ancillary expenses such as required materials (see above), textbooks, internet connections, postage, telephone calls, insurance and printing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.