Offered on both a full-time and part-time basis, the MA in Leadership and Management from University of Gibraltar is a career-focused programme aimed at aspiring leaders within the civil service and private sector.
Designed to enhance your professional skills and support government and industry operating at the highest possible level, this programme will introduce you to advanced management theory and leadership techniques.
The programme’s blended approach will place you at the heart of the learning experience by providing you with the opportunity to undertake a mix of both online and face to face modules.
Much of the study will focus on ‘live’ workplace issues that allow you to apply taught theory to your career and examine the practice of leadership and management informed by contemporary theory and practice. Small class numbers, participative face to face classes and live webinars with academics and global peer groups for the on-line modules ensure you will benefit from a highly personal learning experience.
Why choose this programme?
- Participative Learning
You will benefit from teaching approaches that place you at the heart of learning, thus ensuring learning is relevant and enjoyable.
- UK-Aligned Quality Standards
The UK-aligned, industry-led programmes ensure you are getting the skills that employers are looking for, while our smaller class sizes give you the space to explore big ideas.
- Elective Modules
You will also have the opportunity to tailor the programme to your needs by selecting two specialist Elective Modules during your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Reporting
- Managing New Technologies
- Managing People
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Comparative Management
- Strategic Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1691 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Typically, all applicants will:
- Possess a good first degree awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- Be able to communicate ideas effectively in writing, in discussions and presentations. Basic IT skills, such as word-processing, email and Internet are expected.
- Have work experience; we value diversity of experience in our student body, therefore we welcome applications from recent graduates who have undertaken meaningful placements as well as those with all levels of work experience. We are more interested in the impact that you have had in your workplace than the length of time spent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home Part-Time fee: £6,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.