The MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Online) from University of Hertfordshire focuses on the exciting fields of AI programming and advanced algorithms, designing and developing responsible AI software, and studying, understanding, and applying machine learning logic.
The mode of delivery and assessments is project and problem solving based, combining real-life scenarios with a reflective learning experience, aimed at developing the highest level of problem solving and AI development skills.
The award builds on the extensive experience and long-established reputation of our Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, in researching areas such as AI, AI programming, and machine learning. Artificial Intelligence has been taken to a new level by the current developments in the industry, implementing it in almost all sectors, such as vehicle engineering, medicine, finance, services, big data analytics, and cybersecurity. The MSc Artificial Intelligence (Online) embeds these developments through subjects, aiming at developing the most current and required skills in the industry.
Why choose this course?
- One of a range of advanced courses within our postgraduate Master's programme in Computer Science, this particular course provides you with a specialism in Artificial Intelligence.
- Advanced topics studied include AI programming, machine learning, AI theory and practice, and responsible technologies.
- You will gain an internationally recognised master's degree from the UK's University of Hertfordshire.
- Flexible online learning allows you to fit study around your other commitments, without travel and accommodation costs.
- Taught by a highly regarded and long-established computer science department.
- Benefit from the same academic standards and quality control procedures as our equivalent on campus course.
Our online masters programme is designed to give graduates the up-to-date skills and knowledge sought after by employers, whether in business, industry, government or research.
The MSc Artificial Intelligence course will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills in AI program development, with the flexibility of working in many sectors of the industry, or focusing on specific areas of research, delivering ethical and responsible AI solutions.
Successful graduates may pursue a career as an AI or machine learning researcher, service and manufacturing automation, AI programmer, and AI systems engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence Programming
- Machine Learning
- Responsible Technology
- Theory and Practice of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Masters Project
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 106 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- A recent good Honours Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or cognate discipline;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate sufficient competence in English to benefit from the Programme. This is normally demonstrated by recognised awards equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 6.0 Candidates who do not satisfy these requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Access to computer equipment.
International9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £780 per 15 credits for the academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.