Upon completion of this Industrial Automation Engineering course at the Engineering Institute of Technology you will gain:
- Skills and knowledge in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control and industrial automation
- Practical guidance from industrial automation experts from around the world
- A valuable and accredited Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)** degree
- Global networking contacts in academia and industry
- Improved career options
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Process control, commissioning and production management
- Plant, factory and building automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCSs) and SCADA
- Industrial design and consultation
- Supply chain management, quality assurance and sales
- Operations, maintenance, field services and technical support
- Controls, instrumentation and robotics
- Industrial project management and business development
EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). This master’s degree is accredited by Engineers Australia under the Washington Accord. It is internationally recognized under the International Engineering Alliance (IEA) accords and the various signatories.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power Engineering
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Industrial Process Control Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Engineering (Plant Layout)
- Industrial and Data Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 213 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 03567C | CRICOS Course Code: 094185G
To gain entry into this program, applicants need one of the following:
- A recognized 3-year bachelor degree* in an engineering qualification in a congruent field of practice; OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in a congruent field of practice; OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent), that is recognized under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia, in a congruent, or a different field of practice at the discretion of the Admissions Committee; OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent) that is not recognized under the Washington Accord, in a congruent field of practice to this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Please contact EIT for detailed fee information
- EIT International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship
- The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship
- EIT Women in Engineering Scholarship
- The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
- Relocation Grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.