Students of the Legal Consultant in International and European Trade and Investment Law programme at University of Szeged will receive useful knowledge concerning the above main subjects in the context of European and international economic relations.
Graduates start their careers in the legal profession, either in the public or private sector, as solicitors or as legal consultant. There is also the possibility of further studies at the Faculty or elsewhere at the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme also offers applied subjects, such as:
- International Business
- Drafting Legal Documents
- International Negotiations
- International Communication
- International Financial Management
- Comparative Company Law
- International Tax and Banking Law
- BA or MA or LL M degree
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Academic Records in English or certified translation.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
1600 Euro/semester in the first year of the program, 500 Euro for the third semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.