Educational aims of the Leadership in Education programme by Unicaf Scholarships :
- Develop critical educational practice through analysis of reflection on and engagement with this knowledge and understanding in their professional settings
- Develop professionally and personally through learning programmes at Masters level
- Conduct original research in their educational setting around an aspect of leadership in education
- To provide opportunity for students to achieve their full academic potential at level 7 through study, encouraging self motivation, self awareness and application of initiative
- To develop students with leadership acumen for current and future educational contexts
A student who is eligible for this award will be able to:
- Critically evaluate the existing theory and evidence base associated with leadership in education.
- Critically examine research methodologies relevant to the study of leadership in education.
- Synthesize current and original concepts for the creation and interpretation of knowledge in relation to leadership in education.
- Apply relevant knowledge of leadership and management to a range of complex educational situations.
- Critically assess current practice relating to leadership in education.
- Evaluate the rigour and validity of published research within different educational contexts.
- Apply appropriate research methodologies and data collection processes to inform the critical analysis of and reflection on practice.
- Critical reflection on value systems and conceptual assumptions.
- The preparation of a research project based on a study in appropriate depth of a topic related to leadership in education.
- Gather, present, interpret and analyse quantitate and /or qualitative data in appropriate from for research project purposes, related to the field of leadership in education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning at Masters Level
- Leading Change
- Leading Effective Teams
- Developing Critical Professional Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Research Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.