To achieve a full master’s degree you will be required to complete 180 credits. This programme is also available as a postgraduate award (PG Award) which amounts to 30 credits, a postgraduate certificate (PG Cert) which amounts to 60 credits and a postgraduate diploma (PG Dip) which amounts to 120 credits. Students who complete the PG Cert and PG Dip will have the opportunity to progress to a full master’s degree.
Why study this subject?
On this MSc Healthcare Leadership programme from University of Liverpool Online Programmes , you will able to explore leadership and management theories, models and concepts, and learn how to apply them within a healthcare setting. You will gain advanced knowledge of health organisations and the changing context in which they operate, combined with an ability to effectively lead your team and make strategic decisions.
Towards the end of the programme you will undertake a project to evaluate the impact of a particular aspect of organisational change, and how that contributes to improvements within healthcare services.
You will gain the skills needed to perform successfully at a managerial level at any healthcare organisation. The programme will develop your communication, motivation and guidance skills which are required to be an effective leader and inspire your staff to reach their full potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This programme is designed to be studied wholly online and part-time. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art virtual learning environment, which provides students access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of ebooks and journals.
- Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 108 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, coupled with two years’ relevant professional experience in a healthcare related setting; or
- Professional work experience in other settings and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEA7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.