Evolve your skillset with this specialist programme in the rapidly growing sector of computer science.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is having an increasingly prominent impact on the way in which different industries operate. This is driving employers to seek out highly skilled professionals to maximise system performance.
This advanced MSc Artificial Intelligence programme from University of Liverpool Online Programmes is designed to develop your expertise within this area, cultivating your practical skills and developing programming techniques, which will enable you to work effectively within the complex field of AI.
To achieve a full master’s degree you will be required to complete 180 credits. This programme is also available as a postgraduate certificate (PG Cert) which amounts to 60 credits and a postgraduate diploma (PG Dip) which amounts to 120 credits. Students who complete the PG Cert and PG Dip will have the opportunity to progress to a full master’s degree.
Why study this subject?
This programme will introduce you to the theory and practice of AI programming and development. You will also explore the relevant applications of the discipline and how to practically apply them to a range of industries in which you may choose to pursue a career.
Graduates will be able to thrive in a range of demanding roles across many sectors, by combining a strong foundation in computer science from your first degree with an advanced knowledge of AI from this programme.
Potential job titles include AI consultant, AI developer, data scientist, information strategy manager, machine learning engineer, and research scientist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This programme is designed to be studied wholly online and part-time. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art virtual learning environment, which provides students access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of ebooks and journals.
- Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArtificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 18 other Masters in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have either:
- A degree in computer science or a closely related subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, coupled with two years relevant IT professional experience; or
- Professional work experience in IT or related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEA7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.