Nanobiotechnology is a new field at the intersection of biology and nanotechnology. Progress of our knowledge about the molecular mechanisms that underlie life allows specialists to design and create novel bioinspired materials and devices, develop medicines, manipulate living organisms in order to impart to them the desired properties, etc.
Those who want to become such specialists should build a strong expertise both in fundamental theory and high-impact know-hows
The Nanobiotechnology program at Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) offers training, which will be appropriate for a successful career in academia, government and the most modern fields of industry, including Research & Development in pharmacology, food technology and agriculture, farming and aquaculture, scientific instruments, information technology, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural and functional proteomics
- NMR and molecular structure investigation
- Physics of proteins and nucleic acid
- Molecular modeling and molecular dynamics
- Molecular changes in hemoglobin and Structure and Functional of the channel proteins
- Raman spectroscopy
- Nanotechnology for alternative energy sources
- Electron paramagnetic resonance in biology
- Molecular mechanisms of cell antioxidation
- Basics of cell lines cultivation, cell cultivation on microcarriers
- Basics of optical microscopy
- Basics of optical microscopy: photometry and video microscopy
- Wide-field optical microscopy
- Basics of confocal microscopy
- Protein purification by liquid chromatography
- Growing a Microbial Culture
- DNA amplification with PCR and DNA electrophoresis
- Protein electrophoresis
- Assessment of the effect of inhibitors on photosynthetic objects using optical methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Microbiology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To apply for the programme, you must have a bachelor‘s degree (or equivalent) in biology, ecology, environmental science or a related field.
- The level of applicant's’ language proficiency in English must not be lower than CET 4 with minimum score of 550. Applicants shall be in good health to pass the national standard of physical examination.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6003 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6003 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6003 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6003 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 42000 RMB per annum (excluding costs of accommodation and books)
In an effort to ensure the creation of an international cultural and linguistic environment, the University has developed a scholarship program to support foreign students, which compensates for an average of 85% of the cost of education for all bachelors who entered MSU-PPI, and 75% for undergraduates. In combination with the numerous scholarship programs of the governments of the district and the city, this allows diligent students to study at a joint university completely free of charge!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.