In the belief that the most important learning derives from the personal encounter and joint work of teacher and students, program encourages postgraduates to participate in scientific research.
Through the Nanobiotechnology program from Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) in the field of nanobiotechnology students:
- Gain an understanding of emerging biomedical technologies, including Raman spectroscopy, cryoelectron microscopy, tissue regeneration, and the use of nanomaterial for drug delivery.
- Build experience in experimental design, scientific data analysis, writing and communication, ethical practices, and effective collaboration.
- Develop knowledge in life science theory as it relates to nanobiotechnology.
Upon successful completion of this program the graduates have acquired skills that enable them to strongly improve products and processes in the organizations in which they operate. Thus, the program contributes to the high demand for skilled workers in the field of nanobiotechnology.
After graduation students can apply for any PhD program in nanobiotechnology, biophysics or structural biology; some program alumni are already enrolled into the PhD programs in Hong Kong University, Moscow State University, University of British Columbia etc. Alumni can also work in Biotechnological companies (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Johnson & Johnson etc.)
- Foreign language;
- History and methodology of biology;
- Practical biology.
- Optical microscopy;
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 9 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- original or a copy of a document on higher education and qualifications (not lower than a Bachelor's or a Specialist’s degree);
- Notarized translation into Russian of educational documents and supplements indicating subjects studied, grades and credits received;
- Copy of a valid passport or a national ID;
- Documents confirming the name change, if the name on educational documents does not match the name on documents proving the identity;
- Notarized translation into Russian of the first two pages of the passport / ID and the name change documents;
- PDF, JPG, PNG or BMP file with applicant’s photo (30*40 mm, black and white or color image is allowed, strictly full face (straight), without a headdress, the background should be white).
International6760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6760 USD per year during 24 months.
National6760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6760 USD per year during 24 months.
- 425,000 RUB per year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.