In addition, students of the Architectural Engineering programme from University of Pécs are prepared for their professional planning license once they have gained the prerequisite practical experience as required by the relevant regulations.
The final complex design project and the diploma design project are a summary, a synthesis of their studies and serve as a final assessment of their acquired knowledge.
During training, studies are complemented by Scientific Students’ Conference projects prepared with the co-operation of students and tutors (the latter also being in charge of supervising their work).
Within the professional field of architecture, students acquire individual expertise in a specific field and can apply for admission to the DLA&PhD degree programme based on their specialization. The DLA&PhD programme operates within the framework of an accredited doctoral school at the institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lectures on Ecodesign
- Complex Design
- Complex Building Constructions
- Lectures on Experimental Design
- Lectures on Theory of Architectural Design
- Lectures on Public Buildings
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 5 other Masters in Architecture in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally B2 level language knowledge
- English communication skills will be assess during the Skype interview
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: USD 150
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.