Students at Nursing APRN (Nurse practitioner) from University of Pécs will blend their clinical expertise with health prevention and health management and deliver a unique blend of nursing and medical care. Nurse Practitioners in Hungary will be clinicians with advanced degrees in acute and emergency care areas, and they will be able to do assessments, perform and interpret diagnostics test, set diagnoses as well as prescribe medications and other treatments. APRNs can work in their full scope of practice in the countries and in facilities where this degree is recognized on national level.
A Bachelor of Nursing degree is required for entry level.
Following specifications of the APRN are available, within the training program of Nurse Practitioner:
- Emergency Care Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conceptualisation and Integration of Evidence dor Advanced Nursing practice
- APRN Role in the Health Care delivery System
- Advanced Health Assesment for the Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Nurse Practitioner Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of your Bachelor of Nursing degree (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
- Medical documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Application fee: EUR 200
- Registration fee: EUR 100
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.