The algorithms used in Machine Learning are based on mathematical models learned automatically from data, thus allowing machines to intelligently interpret and analyze input data to derive useful knowledge and arrive at important conclusions.
Machine learning is heavily used for enterprise applications (e.g., business intelligence and analytics), effective web search, robotics, smart cities and understanding of the human genome.
Upon completion of the Machine Learning program at Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence requirements, the graduate will be able to:
- Exhibit highly specialized understanding of the modern machine learning pipeline: data, models, algorithmic principles, and empirics.
- Achieve advanced skills in data-preprocessing and using various exploration and visualization tools.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of the capabilities and limitations of the different forms of learning algorithms.
- Obtain advanced capabilities to critically analyze, evaluate, and continuously improve the performance of learning algorithms.
- Acquire advanced abilities to analyze computational and statistical properties of advanced learning algorithms and their performance.
- Gain expertise in using and deploying machine learning-relevant programming tools for a variety of complex machine learning problems.
- Develop advanced problem-solving skills through independently applying machine learning methods to multiple complex problems, and demonstrate expertise in dealing with ambiguity in a problem statement.
- Apply sophisticated skills in initiating, managing, and completing multiple project reports and critiques on variety of machine learning methods, that demonstrate expert understanding, self-evaluation, and advanced skills in communicating highly complex ideas
ResearchThesisMaster’s thesis research exposes students to an unsolved research problem, where they are required to propose new solutions and contribute towards the body of knowledge. Students pursue an independent research study, under the guidance of a supervisory panel, for a period of 1 year.
- Research Communication and Dissemination
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Probabilistic and Statistical Inference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 12 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Arab Emirates
Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a S.T.E.M field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Science and Engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application. Senior-level students can apply initially with a copy of their transcript and expected graduation letter and upon admission must submit official completed degree certificate and transcript. A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (optional)
- Statement of Purpose
- Entry Exam: Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an exam.
- Admission Interview
- The IELTS score is an academic requirement
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Full scholarship including 100% tuition fees, accommodation , health insurance and other benefits.
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All admitted students are granted upon acceptance the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship including 100% tuition, a monthly stipend and many more benefits. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.