The Natural Language Processing programme is offered by Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence.
Natural language generation systems convert information from the computer database into readable or audible human language and vice versa.
Such systems also enable sophisticated tasks such as inter-language translation, semantic understanding, text summarization and holding a dialog.
The key applications of NLP algorithms include interactive voice response applications, automated translators, digital personal assistants (e.g., Siri, Cortana, Alexa), chatbots, and smart word processors.
Upon completion of the program requirements, the graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate highly specialized understanding of the computational techniques for analyzing and modelling textual and speech data with applications to real-world scenarios.
- Have a deep understanding of the syntactic and semantic structures in speech and textual data (e.g. the predicate-argument structure).
- Obtain advanced capabilities to implement cutting-edge NLP algorithms, and benchmark the achieved results.
- Have the capability to formulate their own research questions, analyze the existing body of knowledge, propose and develop solutions to new problems.
- Obtain expertise in using and deploying NLP related programming tools for a variety of NLP problems.
- Work independently as well as part of a team, in a collegial manner, on NLP-related projects.
- Manifest the right learning attitude during coursework and research that clearly shows ownership, personal and technical growth and responsibility.
- Effectively communicate experimental results and research findings orally and in writing, and critique existing body of work.
- Natural Language Processing
- Advanced Natural Language Processing
- Speech Processing
- Mathematical Foundations for Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Arab Emirates
- Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
- Statement of Purpose:In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university.
- The IELTS score is an academic requirement
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Full scholarship including 100% tuition fees, accommodation , health insurance and other benefits.
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All admitted students are granted upon acceptance the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship including 100% tuition, a monthly stipend and many more benefits. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.