This includes medical practitioners, nursing professionals, paramedical staff, alternate healthcare providers, psychologists, pharmacologists, social workers, care workers, and aspiring students from associated disciplines. The Psychological Medicine - Mental Health programme is offered by AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH.
Dealing with current research and in-depth topics after the required medical basics have been acquired. Critical thinking and the scientific foundation enable the conscious use and further development of knowledge and skills as well as the acquisition of new perspectives.
Development of Key Competences - Master’s Degree Through Distance Learning
Systematic expansion of pre-existing professional competencies and their foundation through the understanding of theoretical, practice-relevant contents and methods with an emphasis on classical and contemporary understandings and approaches in Psychological Medicine. Use of modern communication media in a distance learning format.Holistic, scientifically and evidence-based, well-founded master’s programme for experienced professionals in the healthcare sector. For those interested who have extensive professional experience and leadership responsibility and want to provide their practical activities with a scientific basis.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Evidence-based medicine + psychological Interventions
- Critical thinking/evaluation
- Perspectives on psychological well-being
- Psychotherapeutic approaches & their ethics
- Allied approaches
- Medical basics
- Nutritional effects and Mental Health
- Contemporary findings, diagnostics and therapy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree (at least bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university
- the equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years’ relevant professional experience.
- TOEFL Qualification English B1
- Knowledge in the field of health care; this includes current and/or prospective medical practitioners,
- nursing professionals,
- paramedical staff,
- alternate healthcare providers
- social workers,
- care workers,
- and aspiring students from associated disciplines.
All those interested, which do not have a first university degree, must take an essay and an entrance assessment by video call.
International11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 987.52 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 12 months 11850.24 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.