The Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management from GBSB Global Business School integrates extensive and comprehensive perceptions on tourism through unraveling a wide range of arenas within the tourism industry, from sustainable tourism and international tourism companies to marketing of exclusive resorts and luxury destinations. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
In addition, students will explore the various obstacles and concerns businesses and professionals currently face in the global tourism and hospitality industry. By achieving the Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, students gain practical knowledge and awareness and are prepared to take a step forward into the field and tackle the challenges professionals face today.
Why study this programme?
This innovative curriculum is designed to support students to be prepared for the practical world of the hospitality industry by including networking opportunities, case studies and specialized workshops.
The Online MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management students are given opportunities to visit Spain and contribute in highly appraised international events such as FITUR, the biggest global tourism trade fair, attended by businesses and professionals from all over the world.
Benefit from GBSB Global Business School’s diverse source of facilities that helps students in securing their professional global ambitions in the industry of tourism and hospitality. Be supported during your studies for your online Master Tourism and Hospitality Management and aim to be a step ahead in your professional future career. GBSB Global Business School offers its students online webinars, online guest speakers sessions and one-to-one career coaching.
- Online Classes with Tourism and Hospitality Management Experts
- Access to HOSCO Career Portal & Career Prospects with Well-known Tourism & Hospitality Companies Worldwide
- Interactive Lectures & Practical Projects
- Students Representing Over 100 Different Nationalities
- Access to a Collaborative Online Environment with Group Discussions
- Opportunity to Visit Barcelona or Madrid in Spain
- Fully accredited by ASIC Approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn:
- Gain Practical Experience In Various Tourism And Hospitality Arenas
- Develop Capabilities Essential In The Digital World
- Prepare To Confront The Challenges Of The 21st Century
- Become An Expert In The Tourism And Hospitality Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 31 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA6750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.