Why study this programme?
The online Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management from GBSB Global Business School aims to develop and shape these proficiencies by combining practical teaching methodologies, company visits, case studies, creative workshops and internships – transforming students of the online Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management into the most enriched and desired professionals in the current world of the fashion and luxury industry. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Make the most out of all the advantages GBSB Global Business School provides to help promote your marketability with the online Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management. GBSB Global offers support from online webinars, online guest speakers sessions to one-to-one career coaching. Invest in yourself and prepare for the next big step of your future career.
- Career Prospects at Leading Companies within the Fashion & Luxury Industry
- Real Classroom Experience & State-of-the-Art Interactive Education Materials
- Online Classes with Experienced Faculty Members with Industry Experience
- Diverse Study Body from Over 100 Different Countries
- Freedom and Flexibility with 24/7 Access to Study Materials
- Practical Knowledge and Skills Applicable Internationally
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat will you learn:
- Fashion And Luxury Business Management
- Fashion And Luxury Marketing
- Luxury Sector Studies
- Core Competencies Of Global Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 8 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher;be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent),or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.