The continuing education master’s program in Building Sustainability – Management Methods for Energy Efficiency offered by TU Berlin University equips you with specialist knowledge in this area, focusing on the implementation of sustainability in a variety of urban contexts. Students of the Building Sustainability – Management Methods for Energy Efficiency acquire professionally relevant and broad-based technical and business economics knowledge as well as an understanding of management in a program tailored to the requirements of the real estate sector. Examples of areas you address include building automation, energy efficiency and energy generation, real estate management, and intelligent buildings. You will additionally acquire skills in project and life-cycle management as well as an understanding of global perspectives concerning the different approaches to energy efficiency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integration of renewable energies
- Smart BuiIdings
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Energy-efficient societies
- Real estate economies
- Life cycle management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The formal admission requirements for the master’s program are a first university degree qualifying a graduate for professional work and subsequent relevant professional experience of not less than one year.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- The overall grade achieved in your previous degree
- If available (not mandatory for the application procedure): test result of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or an alternative evaluation
- The relevance of the subjects taken in your previous degree program
- Proof of all relevant professional experience of six months or more gained since graduating from your previous degree program
- Proven level of English
- Motivation and reasons for applying to the master’s program and the overall impression created by the application
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per semester during 18 months.
The tuition fees for the master program amount to 15,000 Euro
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.