Authorities, businesses and other agencies engaged in transport and mobility must rethink their current strategies. Each urban area faces its own specific set of challenges: congestion, emissions, safety, accessibility and economic implications are only some factors that account for the mobility situation that inhabitants experience. This implies an increased need for broadly educated, skilled managers, capable to frame those issues with social shifts, new technologies and innovative business models.The Sustainable Mobility Management programme from TU Berlin closes the educational gap in this field and prepares students for leadership positions by training people who can deliver cutting-edge and sustainable mobility solutions. The master program is intended for an international and diverse audience: Learning and studying in small groups of up to 30 students means excellent and tailored learning conditions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business (Law
- Mobility: Actors and Systems
- Lectures Series: Transition toward Sustainable Mobility
- Trends and Future Studies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development View 25 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University degree recognized by German universities (at least 210 ECTS)
- Proof of work experience of at least one year after completion of studies, preferably in the relevant areas of transport and planning
- Tabular CV, with information including educational and professional background
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page A4)
- Proof of English language proficiency at Level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not required for high school graduation in English)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – only if available
- Further documents, such as references may be submitted.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.