The main effect of the course is to develop the ability of the students to understand complex processes as a system, to analyze them and to handle instruments to control and to optimize processes and solve problems. This will be complemented by a framework of intercultural competence and management skills.
Graduates from the Process Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering program from TU Berlin have excellent job opportunities. The international degree opens career chances in many areas of systems engineering worldwide. Tasks in designing new systems include synthesis, simulation, validation, control and optimization. Computer-aided approaches become increasingly important. The PEESE program equips students with a profound knowledge to handle systems development procedures in the global environment.
The duration of the PEESE program is 4 semesters. This is accomplished by providing high-quality, motivated international students with intensive tutoring, assistance, regular meetings with supervisors and clearly defined targets. The program concludes with an internship and a master thesis.The program includes technical and managerial courses focusing on energy, process, and environmental engineering. The module blocks include process synthesis, process simulation, process control, process optimization, management, and intercultural competences. In addition, elective courses should be selected.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Masters course PEESE provides a comprehensive competence in process and plant engineering, construction and management.
- Typical employers are international companies operating in various sectors of energy, chemical engineering, food industry, power plant engineering, environmental technology or building service.
- The main effect of the course is to develop the ability of the students to understand complex processes as a system, to analyze them and to handle instruments to control and to optimize processes and solve problems. This will be complemented by a framework of intercultural competence and management skills.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 16 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae Important: The CV must be up to date, i.e. it has to include your actual activities until the date of application!
- Motivation letter
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts Important: If you are from a non EU country your certificates have to be translated and legalized from a German institution in your home country, e.g. the German embassy! Originals and certified copies from your university can only be accepted when they are in German or English. Please see here for details.
- English Language Proficiency Certification (for candidates whose native language is not English)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.