This degree at a ranked and accredited business school prepares its graduates for roles in the finance function of Irish PLCs and multinational companies, leading accounting services firms, and for accounting roles in the finance industry. Our Dublin location and ongoing relationships with leading global companies and accounting services firms will help you present yourself with confidence to the world’s top companies.
This Accounting and Financial Management programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School provides a balance between theoretical learning and applied skills development. Top-class faculty and highly regarded expert practitioners ensure the academic rigour and real-life relevance of the course content.
This programme aims to equip students for employment in three key areas:
- Finance Teams
- Accounting Practice
- Funds Accounting/Administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Interntional Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management Control Systems
- Risk Management Systems
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Advanced Financial Reporting and Consolidation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 27 other Masters in Accounting in Ireland
- An honours bachelor business degree with a minimum 2.1 award at NFQ Level 8 (or international equivalent) AND
- Applicants are required to have demonstrated strong academic ability (a 1.1 or 2.1) in at least one accounting module and one finance module.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.