Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
The Master in Digital Business program from EU Business School in Geneva provides students with the key skills needed to drive digital change in any type of business. This dynamic program will teach students everything from finance to strategy in order to excel in the ever-evolving digital world.
During this program, students will:
- Understand digital culture and how this can affect a company.
- Analyze how new technologies and upcoming digital trends impact organizations.
- Learn how to leverage digital business solutions to boost profitability and minimize costs.
Graduates of the Master in Digital Business degree can procure opportunities in:
- Digital management
- Innovation management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Digital Business
- Digital Business Finance
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Technologies & Change Management
- Legal Aspects in Digital Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics View 25 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26214 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26214 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA26214 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26214 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.