The Usability Engineering programme offered by Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences is taught in English and provides you with a skillset that is highly prized in industry and for academic research as it focuses not only on strategic and methodical knowledge, but also equips you with the practical skills to realize your ideas in a broad range of application domains. A very important part of your study is therefore based on interdisciplinary approaches.
Complementing the individual skills you have gained in your bachelor´s degree, our master´s degree will strengthen your employability in all areas in which interactive systems are designed and developed. Your employment will be beneficial wherever products are required for the use by people.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Factors Design
- Human Factors in System-Design
- Project in Design for Human Factors
- Psychology of Perception and Psychology of Learning
- Analysis Methods
- Strategic Usability Engineering
- Applied Research Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Informatics & Information Sciences User Experience Design View 4 other Masters in User Experience Design in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor´s degree (or diploma) in psychology or a discipline closely related to computer science or design.
- an overall mark of at least 2.5 in your bachelor’s degree
- a minimum of 210 credit points or ideally 7 semesters of full-time study. Applicants who have got less than 210 credit points when starting their master’s degree programme, have to achieve the missing credit points by passing suitable examinations in modules of other degree programmes.
- at least a C1 (or equivalent) level in an approved test in English.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Kamp-Lintfort
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.