The Sustainability Management program of University of Toronto is unique among science and management graduate programs by providing a strong foundation in sustainability management while offering an opportunity to specialize in a management or science concentration.
The program is designed for students from diverse backgrounds such as management science, social science, natural science, and engineering. The program was developed in consultation with leaders and future employers in business, non-profit, research, and government organizations.The MScSM degree is for individuals who want to pursue management careers in sustainability-related divisions and organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Sustainability Management
- Decision Making for Sustainability Management
- Environmental Science
- Managerial Economics for Sustainability Management
- Ecosystem Science
- Managing Sustainable Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development View 33 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Canada
- An appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized university in any area of natural science, social science, management, and engineering or any management, environment, or natural resource-driven background with a standing equivalent to at least a mid-B in the final year of the program.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate statistics or mathematics course (0.5 full-course equivalent [FCE] or equivalent).
- Resumé/curriculum vitae (CV).
- Letter of intent outlining the applicant's interest in sustainability issues (750 words).
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.