Professional leadership from Institute of Technology Sligo moves beyond more traditional leadership and management ideas to acknowledge that change is needed, that leaders now, more than ever, must be authentic, ethical, financially aware, strategic, and ambitious for their organisation. All of which has been considered within IT Sligo`s new Masters in Professional Leadership.
The learner can also choose one elective each term. The award will cumulate in a Research Project where students are given the opportunity, under supervision, to explore and examine ways to implement their learning within a real-life context.
The Masters in Professional Leadership will be relevant to those whose professional life already involves making and executing decisions, as well as those who are striving to enhance their career options. In addition to their study of core organisational, financial, and strategy subjects, students will undertake a significant body of supervised research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Understanding Leadership
- Organisational Psychology
- Corporate Governance
- Strategy and PracticeResearch Design & Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Transformation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance, Exams and graduation only
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Strategic Management View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- Applicants should normally hold a 2.2 honours degree award in any discipline.
- It is preferable applicants will have a minimum of 3 years of postgraduate experience
- For applicants with no formal third level qualification but do have significant experience of leadership in organisations then IT Sligo’s formal RPL process can be used to assess the suitability of applicants for entry into the programme
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.