Professional leadership from the Atlantic Technological University moves beyond more traditional leadership and management ideas to acknowledge that change is needed, that leaders now, more than ever, must be authentic, ethical, financially aware, strategic, and ambitious for their organisation. All of which has been considered within IT Sligo`s new Masters in Professional Leadership.
The learner can also choose one elective each term. The award will cumulate in a Research Project where students are given the opportunity, under supervision, to explore and examine ways to implement their learning within a real-life context.
The Masters in Professional Leadership will be relevant to those whose professional life already involves making and executing decisions, as well as those who are striving to enhance their career options. In addition to their study of core organisational, financial, and strategy subjects, students will undertake a significant body of supervised research.
- Financial Management
- Understanding Leadership
- Organisational Psychology
- Corporate Governance
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Atlantic Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should normally hold a 2.2 honours degree award in any discipline.
- It is preferable applicants will have a minimum of 3 years of postgraduate experience.
- For applicants with no formal third level qualification but do have significant experience of leadership in organisations then ATU Sligo’s formal RPL process can be used to assess the suitability of applicants for entry into the programme.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.