The Music Performance program of University of Toronto offers the following fields:
- Applied Music and Health
- Collaborative Piano
- Historical Performance
- Music Technology and Digital Media
- Piano Pedagogy
- Vocal Pedagogy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Music Literature
- Introduction to Music Analysis
- Advanced Repertoire for Singers and Pianists
- Perspectives on the Business of Music Performance
- Orchestral Conducting
- Advanced Orchestral Conducting
- Applicants to the MMus program must hold a Bachelor of Music degree in the area of specialization from the University of Toronto with an average standing of mid-B or better over the final two years or an equivalent program (Bachelor of Music or Bachelor of Arts in Music) and standing from another recognized university.
- Selected applicants must pass an audition and interview.
International34430 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34430 CAD per year during 36 months.
National10350 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10350 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.