The Health Policy, Management and Evaluation program of University of Toronto offers the following concentrations leading to the MSc degree:
- Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research;
- Health Services Research;
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety; and
- System Leadership and Innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Canada's Health System and Health Policy
- Theory and Practice of Strategic Planning and Management in Health Services Organization
- Introduction to Health Information Systems
- Strategic Management of Quality and Organizational Behaviour in Health Services Organizations
- Health Services Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Health Services Management and Policy
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 30 other Masters in Health Management in Canada
- Applicants require an overall B+ average or higher in the last two years of an appropriate bachelor's degree from a recognized university. For applicants to this concentration, a degree in a health profession (e.g., MD, BScN, BScOT, BScPT, DDM, MScN) from a recognized university with a B+ average in the final two years is required.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- 1,863 CAD (domestic)
- 7,131 CAD (international)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.