The Educational Leadership and Policy program of University of Toronto serves students who have a commitment to scholarship and research as a means of deepening their understanding of administrative action in schools or in other educational and service institutions. While experience in teaching and administration is not an essential prerequisite for admission, such experience provides a desirable background. The MA is available through both full-time and part-time studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Human Development and Education
- Theories and Techniques of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Practicum I: Interventions in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Ethical Issues in Applied Psychology
- Counselling Topics in Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Diversity
- Cognitive and Personality Theory and Assessment
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a relevant discipline or professional program, with a grade equivalent to a University of Toronto B+ or better in the final year.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- 1,863 CAD (domestic)
- 7,131 CAD (international)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.